How to get moving in corporate mobility
Transport accounts for around 30% of total national greenhouse gas emissions in Austria. The need for action is therefore obvious. Mobility is a habit and is usually only reconsidered when there are changes, such as a relocation or a job change. Companies have the leverage to promote climate-friendly mobility not only for ecological reasons, but also for economic and social reasons.
The Punkt vor Strich Team designed a recurring online webinar format at the Glacier Climate Academy for companies from all over Austria. The training focused primarily on the following questions about corporate mobility management such as:
- What role does mobility play in the climate crisis?
- Where do we need to start in the companies?
- How can we make sustainable mobility the first choice?
- What tools are there for companies to promote climate-friendly mobility?
If sustainable mobility is practiced in the company and the offer is suitable, this can change a lot. When it comes to mobility, not everything can be judged rationally and pragmatically. When this topic is discussed, the emotional component plays a bigger role than one would think.
With our structured and step-by-step process, your company will also get moving in terms of operational mobility management in a practical and people-centered way:
- Create a knowledge base: Gather facts
- Understand needs: Question movement patterns
- Create offers: Develop possibilities
Get moving with us too!
Image: Unsplash | Tobias Weinhold