More than 180,000 KlimaTickets (yearly mobility ticket for public transport) in the first year – a great success to provide easier access to climate-friendly mobility in Austria. For the 1st birthday, more than 200 mobility enthusiasts from all over the country gathered in Vienna to recap the first KlimaTicket year and to look boldly into the future- because we still have a lot of plans for a successful mobility turnaround.
The Punkt vor Strich team designed the mobility experience for the first birthday party of the KlimaTicket at the invitation of the Ministry of Climate Protection and the One Mobility Team.
We are celebrating this together with mobility experts and bestselling author Katja Diehl and her vision around a “mobility for a world worth living in”. She gives impulses on how we can shape an inclusive and climate-friendly mobility future together. A future that offers more quality of life in cities and in the countryside – and already today.
Special highlights & interactions around the KlimaTicket:
- One Mobility GmbH – the national sales platform
- KlimaTicket Austria – the next steps
- Jung von Matt – the success story of the advertising campaign
- ÖBB 360° – smart mobility services from train to sharing
- WESTbahn – offers around the KlimaTicket
- Discover Austria with the KlimaTicket (book by Rainhard Mandl)
Image: One Mobility GmbH